Do you have a special someone you’d like to package up a gift box for? These Kawakawa gift boxes include three products that contain the fabulous goodness of our native Kawakawa tree. They are ideal for sensitive skin, but are suitable for all skin types.
Why kawakawa? Kawakawa works to strengthen the skin, while restoring hydration and providing intense nourishment. It’s perfect for skin prone to eczema and acne, or that which is either overly dry or oily, as it calms and restores balance upon application. It also assists in alleviating itchiness and redness
The basic Kawakawa gift box includes a Kawakawa & shea butter moisturiser bar, a “Kissy” Kawakawa lip balm and a Kawakawa soap (several options available). Optional extras include: a beautiful locally made timber soap stand; a natural pumice stone to use as a soap stand; a handcrafted cotton wash cloth; a handcrafted cotton soap sack are optional extras available (you can let me know any colour preferences at check-out).
All items are packed with environmentally-friendly kraft paper and box, with a gift note, decorated with dried flowers and secured with natural twine. Simply perfect for any person or any occasion!
Full details of each product can be found separately on my website using the links below.
- Moisturiser bar – Kawakawa infused olive oil together with luscious shea butter, are combined with local beeswax to ensure this moisturiser bar really nourishes your skin.
- Kissy Kawakawa lip balm – This soothing Kawakawa lip balm is great for keeping your lips in tip-top kissy condition! As well as containing fabulous, nourishing oils and butters, this balm is super-charged with lanolin.
- Kawakawa & charcoal soap (unscented) – The combination of kawakawa infusion, activated charcoal and coconut milk in this soap makes for a super gentle, soothing bar.
- Kawakawa soother (lightly scented) – made with kawakawa tea and powder, as well as nourishing oils – it’s soap is chock full of natural goodness! Beautifully gentle ingredients make a fabulously gentle soap.
- Just Kawakawa (unscented) – Made with just olive oil, coconut oil castor oil and kawakawa (not currently listed). A low sudsing, gentle bar that will cleanse and soothe your skin.
Before using – To store handmade soap before using, please ensure you keep them somewhere dry and dark, away from humidity (not in the bathroom, instead store in linen cupboard, closet or drawers).
While in use – For maximum longevity while using, please store on a well drained soap dish or shelf and allow to dry out between uses. Ask for a free pumice at check out to use as a soap stand.
Please note: All my soap are handcrafted and cut in small batches so variations will occur in appearance, however each bar still contains all the fantastic ingredients listed. I am not making any medical claims regarding this product.
Thanks for visiting, K x