Do you make soap from scratch?
All of my soap is made from scratch using natural ingredients. I do not use any palm oil, SLS, artificial fragrances or colours, or other unnecessary ingredients in my soap. No nasties, just the good stuff. See the ingredients section for each product more information.
– All of my knitted/crocheted items can be machine washed and dried on the clothesline or in drier.
– Soap, shampoo and conditioner bars are best left to dry out between uses so they last longer. I recommend sitting them on a pumice stone or other free draining dish. Pumice stones are available free with all soap orders.
– Ensure moisturiser bars are stored out of direct sunlight and away from 4-legged friends.
How can you customise knitted cloth orders?
I can make cloths, make up removal wipes and scrubbies to order in a wide selection of colours – both organic and standard yarns are available. Most of my yarn is cotton, but I also have some bamboo and linen, and I use hemp twine in the scrubbies. The hemp twine I purchase is Fair Trade.
What if I’m rural delivery?
No problems at all, simply click on the shipping options available and select rural delivery!
I’m local, can I pick up my order?
Yes absolutely! Simply choose “Local pick up” for the shipping option at check out to waive shipping costs. You will be sent collection instructions once the order is ready to pick up.
Can you custom make a batch of soap for me / my business / an event?
Yes absolutely! If you have a particular type of soap you’re interested in, or need soap for a special occasion e.g. wedding favours, branded for your bed & breakfast, for a fundraiser, or just a flavour that you love, please get in touch and we can work out details.
Do you ship outside New Zealand?
I ship to Australia, but it is likely cost prohibitive to ship elsewhere. But ask, you never know!
Can I browse the items in a store?
Do you sell wholesale?
I am no longer selling wholesale and am instead only selling direct to customer. Limited items are still available in stockists around New Zealand:
- Hastings i-SITE – Heretaunga Street East, Hastings 4122
- National Aquarium of New Zealand – Marine Parade, Napier
- Naturally Fabulous – Auckland – naturallyfabulous.co.nz
- The White Sail Gallery – New Plymouth – www.thewhitesailgallery.co.nz
- Yoho & Co – www.yohoandco.co.nz
- Just like you Aoteoroa – Dipton – www.justlikeyou.co.nz