Introducing the ‘pot-knob’ – allegedly designed to cover hot cast-iron panhandles or other handles that might be hot from cooking (safety first!). They’re a fun, novelty item and can also be used in a variety of naughty and surprising ways!
– cheeky bridal shower gifts
– fun secret Santa gifts
– quirky glasses cases
– eco-friendly cutlery-on-the-go holders
– cat toys
– zero-waste toothbrush travel covers
– stuff them and use as adult ‘stress toys’
– give them as novelty gifts (R18)
– use one as the ‘talking stick’ during work or family meetings
– have one in the office as the ‘rubber duck’ prize each week for the daftest decision made
– home karaoke microphones
. . . the list is pretty much endless! So go on, surprise your girlfriends, workmates, nanna or mum and see what they say!
They are approximately 18cm long (apparently that means 6-inches!), and are made by hand from 100% cotton. Once they are ‘worn’ out, they can be composted at home, so make a great present for those wanting to reduce waste!
I can make them to order in a range of colours (even sizes if you wish) so let me know details at checkout.
Please note: All my products are handcrafted and soap is cut in small batches so variations will occur in appearance, however each bar still contains all the fantastic ingredients listed. I am not making any medical claims regarding this product.
Thanks for visiting, K x