This is a natural deodorant that is aluminium and baking soda free. It goes on smoothly, won’t irritate your skin, is moisturising, antibacterial and zaps away any odours from sweating.
– Beeswax is naturally antiseptic, antibacterial, emollient, and hydrating to the skin.
– Arrowroot powder, bentonite clay and diatomaceous earth provide natural deodorising.
– Essential oils give this a fabulous scent, and also contribute antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
– Lavender is antiseptic, calming and anti-inflammatory, plus it smells fabulous. Sage is a natural antiperspirant, and is also antimicrobial. Tea tree is antibacterial, and the orange, well it’s just refreshing and nice!
– Unisex scent makes it suitable for women and men.
Available as 30g or 80g push-up tube, or 50g naked bar.
HOW TO USE:
Apply directly to the armpit from the solid bar or tube. Bars can be melt down and poured into repurposed push-up deo containers or glue stick tubes (this is what I do). You can refill the biodegradable kraft tubes or compost them at home. This is a great plastic free, zero waste deodorant.
Local beeswax, almond oil, shea butter, arrowroot, bentonite clay, diatomaceous earth, sage, lavender, tea tree and orange essential oils, & love.
Please note: All of my products are handcrafted and made in small batches, so variations will occur in appearance. However, each item still contains all the fantastic ingredients listed. I am not making any medical claims regarding this product.
Thanks for visiting, K x