Made with fresh wild-harvested and home-grown herbs, “Give it herbs” is literally doing that! The soft, green, herby colour and wild-planty goodness of this green goddess is complimented with a refreshing herbaceous blend of essential oils. The addition of homegrown aloe vera makes this a very gentle and soothing soap with a silky soft lather. The perfect kick-start to any day, or a great way to finish it off.
- Plantain (Plantago major) – contains compounds that may reduce inflammation and promote wound healing.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) – full of antioxidants and beta-carotene, this fabulous plant is a power-house of goodness.
- Mint – (Mentha sachalinensis) – great for digestion when made as a tea, it is also a mild astringent that helps to condition skin.
- Borage (Borago officinalis) – a cooling, cleansing and curative herb. The leaves are icy in vitamin C and other minerals.
- Violet (Viola odorata) – one of my favourite plants. The leaves are a wonderful soother of inflamed skin and can help tame rashes, hives & eczema. It can moisturize, tone and heal the skin.
- Aloe (Aloe vera) – is soothing, moisturising, and cooling to the skin. It also helps great a silky luxurious lather in soap.
- Woad – (Isatis tinctoria) – a plant that has been used for thousands of years as a natural blue dye throughout Europe and the Middle-East.
All natural, no nasties, just the good stuff – better for your skin and for the environment.
100g bars available.
Olive, coconut, almond and castor oils, Hawke’s Bay sea water, sodium hydroxide*, shea & cocoa butter, soy-bean wax, wild borage, plantain, dandelion, mint and violet leaves, aloe vera, orange, rosemary, lavender, peppermint & litsea essential oils, woad leaf, kaolin & love.
Before using – To store handmade soap before using, please ensure you keep them somewhere dry and dark, away from humidity (not in the bathroom, instead store in linen cupboard, closet or drawers).
While in use – For maximum longevity while using, please store on a well drained soap dish or shelf and allow to dry out between uses. Ask for a free pumice at check out to use as a soap stand.
Please note: All my soap are handcrafted and cut in small batches so variations will occur in appearance, however each bar still contains all the fantastic ingredients listed. I am not making any medical claims regarding this product.
Thanks for visiting, K x