These vanilla & cocoa butter moisturiser bars are wonderful for dry skin and smell good enough to eat! They are lightly scented with vanilla beans infused into the cacao butter, but smell a bit like chocolate and honey.
- Cocoa butter can replenish skin’s moisture and create a barrier to protect your skin from moisture loss. Cocoa butter tends to be absorbed well without leaving skin greasy.
- Coconut oil provides antioxidants, moisturizes, minimizes the signs of aging, boosts nutrients and helps to protect skin.
They fit perfectly in your hand without the need to fiddle with caps, lids, pumps or tubes. Together with a pumice to smooth rough skin, these are just the ticket! (Ask for a free pumice at check out)
Each bar 50g
WHY A MOISTURISER BAR?
No plastic bottles, no unnecessary ingredients, easy to hold, easy to use, never spills or leaks while travelling, zero waste at the end and no nasties, just the good stuff!
They are especially great if you have arthritic or awkward hands (easy to hold), chapped, rough and dry skin, or would just like a good honest moisturiser without any plastic or unnecessary ingredients.
Cacao butter, coconut oil, beeswax, vanilla beans & love.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
– Place in hand to warm up and slightly soften
– Apply from your hand or simply wipe over your skin and massage in, a little goes a long way
– Packaged in compostable, recycled paper and cotton thread
Please store out of direct sunlight (so they don’t melt) and out of the reach of dogs (so they don’t eat them – cacao butter can be toxic to dogs). The colour and scent of the bars may vary depending on the batch of beeswax used.
Thanks for visiting, K x