Beachcomber soap is made with wild-kelp and pumice from my local beach and cool, clear Hawke’s Bay seawater. Beachcomber is a versatile and refreshing soap offering gentle exfoliation for hands and body. Perfect after any sort of hard work (garden, workshop or outdoors) or after no work at all! It has a complex, earthy blend of cedar and vetiver lifted by fresh, bright citrus notes.
- Kelp’s major benefits for skin come in its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce redness and irritation from the environment, dryness, and existing skin conditions prone to flares or breakouts (ex: eczema, psoriasis, acne).
- Seawater contains the skin-friendly minerals magnesium, calcium, and potassium. These minerals help combat acne-causing bacteria, skin infections, and speed up the healing process.
- Pumice easily removes excessive dead and flaky skin that you dread, but is gentle enough to use daily.
- Activated charcoal effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells. The result is smooth, supple, and even-toned skin.
All natural, no nasties, just the good stuff – better for your skin and for the environment.
100g bars available.
Olive, coconut and castor oils, seawater, sodium hydroxide*, shea & cocoa butter; lime, orange, cedar, lavender & vetiver essential oils, wild kelp, pumice, activated charcoal & love.
* None remains in final product
Before using – To store handmade soap before using, please ensure you keep them somewhere dry and dark, away from humidity (not in the bathroom, instead store in linen cupboard, closet or drawers).
While in use – For maximum longevity while using, please store on a well drained soap dish or shelf and allow to dry out between uses. Ask for a free pumice at check out to use as a soap stand.
Please note: All my soap are handcrafted and cut in small batches so variations will occur in appearance, however each bar still contains all the fantastic ingredients listed. I am not making any medical claims regarding this product.
Thanks for visiting, K x